Wednesday, 18 February 2015
Sunday, 15 February 2015
#inkaar ( denying love)
Sunday, 8 February 2015
Sunday, 1 February 2015
2nd : Khushbir Singh #Shaad
3rd : #main (I , me, myself)
4th : #Makhdoom Mohiuddin (birth anniversary )
5th : any verse with reference to a bird/ beast #janawar
6th : #sufi ( poetry by Sufi masters on themes of oneness with God) any language
7th : Main aur meri tanhai : verses which keep you company when you are lonely, depressed, ecstatic.
#TanhaiMein ( note theme isnt tanhai but what you do in it )
Some observations &suggestions from #shair meet in Delhi
1. It was observed that in trying to tag friends we invariably sacrifice content.
Instead it was suggested that we only tag @shairoftheday handle.
That way we can read all the tweets on a given day there or by searching #shair hashtag.
And in the space left we add poets name & meanings of difficult words.
If you want your friends to read just tag them by pressing rey to the sherr tweet and writing their names.
2. We MUST ADD name of poets
In absence of that it is taken to be by one tweeting. Also poets should get their due.
3. We can try and read some of the tweets made by others to avoid repetition especially of famous verses
4. Its my suggestion that we have some senior members to curate the handle once every month for a week. To be chosen by few of us. The first curator will be @anandnama
That way we add freshness of thought.
Curator wilk make the schedule and lead the discussion for that week.
5. We keep a simple and easy format during the week for maximum participation and on Sundays we experiment.
Anyone is welcome to send suggestions with #shersuggestion - dm it please